segunda-feira, 13 de abril de 2009

I've got a ticket to London

Got a ticket to London, better yet, I'm getting the chance to see Hammersmith Palais,. It may be just an old building now, waiting to be demolished, but it has tons of history. It hosted the Pistols, the Stones, Bowie, etc, etc.

Joe Strummer used to go to the place and wrote a song about that. He still played it during the Mescaleros era. White Man in Hammersmith Palais is one of the best songs ever, mixing punk and reggae.

Apart from that, Hammersmith has lots of shops and I still might find Lily Allen down the street.

If she doesn't show, oh, well, I'll just have to find something better to do.

I'm thinking of pints, by the way :D



«I'm the all night drug-prowling wolf
Who looks so sick in the sun
I'm the white man in the Palais
Just lookin' for fun»

1 comentário:

Jo disse...

:) em Londres lembra-te de mim ;)